Roses and hearts.
As Valentine’s Day approaches, I know what you’re thinking. They’re kind of cheesy, aren’t they? Okay fine, they’re pretty damn cheesy! But, they have their own charm. So here I am, to bring you some super cute aesthetically pleasing nail art tutorials that you’ll be tempted to try out!
So, let’s st-heart (haha, get it?), shall we?
Valentine’s Day Nail Art Designs
Here are some fun Valentine’s Day nail ideas you can try out!
1. A Very Plaid Valentines Day
I can’t resist picking up a plaid button down shirt when I go shopping. They’re my absolute weakness. So, you can imagine my delight about plaid on nails!
You Will Need
- Red nail polish
- Brown nail polish
- White nail polish
- Nail striper
- You will need to paint your nails red as the base.
- Now, to create the plaid look, use a nail striper dipped in the brown polish to create the plaid pattern. We are using brown so that it looks subtle. Using a darker shade will come on too strong.
- Cut out the shape of a heart in some tape. Use that as a stencil for the nails of the middle and thumb fingers.
- Cut out strips for the nail of the index finger.
- You can do the heart for the ring finger and pinky by freehand or use a stencil if you need to.
- Seal it with a top coat, and you’re all set!