If you regularly wear makeup, you probably know the importance of using a makeup setting spray! It sets all the dry powders on your face and makes it look flawless and last long.
Commercial makeup setting sprays are expensive and contain a lot of unpleasant ingredients. Below is a recipe for makeup setting spray that you can make at home with all the skin-friendly and skin-beneficial ingredients; The spray adds moisture, softens the skin, and locks in makeup to make you look fresh all day.
READ MORE – AVOCADO” hair butter for smooth shiny and healthy>
- purified water
- witch hazel (skin sanitizer, prevents pore clogging, works as preservative)
- organic aloe vera juice (sets makeup)
- Tea tree essential oil (optional)
Wash the spray bottle with hot running or lukewarm water. Using a funnel, combine water, witch hazel, and aloe vera juice in a small glass spray bottle and mix well.
Add Lavender essential oils and shake until combined. Shake well to combine all ingredients before you use it as a makeup setting spray.
To use, spray over face three to four times after applying makeup. Shake well before each use. READ MORE – TURMERIC” roll-on eye serum reduce dark circles fine lines and puffiness>
- Always patch test before use
- If you are pregnant, always consult your doctor before incorporating any essential oils in your health/skin care/hair care routine.
- Never use essential oils directly on your skin, make sure they are always diluted with carrier oil or mixed with other ingredients.